All refunds and returns are dealt with and decided by Flowers-Bangkok on a case by case basis, but the following outline our policies and procedures to ensure a smooth process should a refund or return be deemed necessary.
If you need to cancel your order in Flowers-Bangkok, please contact us immediately. We will be able to offer a full refund as long as the following conditions are met:
- We cannot cancel an order or issue a refund for items that have already been delivered.
- If your order is already onboard with the courier you will be charged a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the order total so that we can recover delivery costs and cost of goods sold.
- A full refund is available if you have indicated that you wish to cancel your order at our flower shop in Bangkok before midnight before the day of delivery (please be aware of the possible time difference between your country and the Kingdom of Thailand). If the order is canceled later, a refund can be made with a 20% commission.
Mistakes During Ordering
Mistakes happen, we understand! So if you make an error during ordering, such as add an additional item by mistake or put in the incorrect delivery date or incorrect delivery address, please get in contact as soon as possible and we’d be happy to make those changes for you up until the order is onboard with the delivery driver.
Sometimes delivery team of Flowers-Bangkok notice what appears to be a mistake, in which case, we’ll attempt to make contact with you to clarify your order. If we are unable to make contact or don’t hear back from you before the order is placed onboard with our delivery driver we will assume the order is correct and send it as ordered.
Return due to quality
Since flowers are a perishable commodity, returns are only possible under the following circumstances:
- All questions must be pointed out to us within 24 hours of delivery – if you call or send a message to Flowers-Bangkok outside office hours, please leave a message with the time and phone number and we will call you or We will write to you the next business day. You must provide photographs that clearly show the quality problem.
- We will gladly replace any damaged item that may have deteriorated during shipping. At the same time, we are not responsible for the safety of the bouquet, which, at the request of the recipient, was left by our courier outside the home, at the reception or at the juristic office. Flowers are a perishable commodity, especially in the hot climate in the Kingdom of Thailand. And even the highest quality and freshest flowers can go bad after a few hours without placing them in a vase of water.
- Returns are only accepted based on the quality of the flowers. The refusal of the recipient to receive a bouquet for personal reasons is not a reason for the return. The fact that the recipient of the bouquet prefers a different type of flowers or a different color is not a reason for the return. If you are not satisfied with the quality or freshness of the flowers, we offer a free bouquet replacement or a full money refund.
We do everything to make our customers and flower recipients 100% satisfied, so if you have any problem, please contact our customer support service to resolve all issues.
The refund will be processed back to the account you placed the order from. For example, if you placed an order using a credit or debit card, we will refund money to your credit or debit card. If you placed an order through Paypal or used direct bank transfer, we will refund the funds back to your Paypal account or refund your bank account, respectively. After a refund is processed, it may take up to four business days for the refund to appear in your account. It depends on the internal refund policy of banks or payment systems.